Saturday 17 September 2011

Page One of the One Page Character Sheet

"One page" is going to have to be a misnomer when it comes to the character sheet. Although I guess the actual character stuff all fits on one page, with the rest being information about possessions, associates, gold and experience that can go on ... not a character sheet, but an inventory ... yeah, that's the ticket.

Unfortunately Blogger has gone messing with their code again, so clicking a picture reveals the unbearable transparency of the source image...fixed now.

2 comments:

  1. I like how clear it is. In particular, I like how the iconography carries over to make it obvious what goes where.

    As it happens, I posted my character sheet as well, and it is... well, a bit more muddled than yours, but it does have more information on it that yours.

    That may or may not be a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, put comments on your post too ...

    ReplyDelete