Thursday 25 April 2013

Old School Dungeon ... Fabric?

As one of the very few boys who took "home economics" in junior high the year before it was made mandatory for both sexes (in which I still felt compelled to make compensatory-macho projects like gym bags and pop-art throw pillows) I felt a strange vindication on seeing "old school dungeon" geomorph fabric via a friend on Facebook. I don't know why I feel this way since the combination of home ec and nerdy games would have only gotten me mocked twice as hard back in the day.

from quietlyscheming on spoonflower.com
You can also get dice, hex grid and character sheet designs. Now where's that pattern for a Hawaiian shirt?

3 comments:

  1. These may just be the ultimate fabrics for dice bags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dice pattern would make a killer Hawaiian shirt. Or maybe curtains for the game room. Which in my house is the dining room, so the wife probably not approve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "in which I still felt compelled to make compensatory-macho projects like gym bags and pop-art throw pillows"

    Hah, had a similar experience. Still have a bag I use to carry gamebooks I made back then. Poured my angst into redundant, strong stitching :)

    ReplyDelete